Friday, April 3, 2015

Here We Go... Again!

Bighorn River Rainbow
It's been a looooong hiatus, almost 3 years in fact. But for different reasons, including the encouragement of some friends, I'm feeling the urge to get back after this. Frankly, I've missed the creative outlet that blogging provides. I'm looking forward to posting content that is not intended to promote or advertise a business. This is simply going to be a means for me to share a window into my world as a full-time professional fly fishing and upland guide in Montana. And, frankly I'm pretty stoked about the idea. I'm lucky, that's for sure. I managed to figure out a way to make something work that I'd literally dreamed about since my early 20's- trout guiding in the West.

Photos, short stories, observations, some fly tying, you name it, I'm going to put it here. I figure with close to 200 days per year on the water and in the fields, I'll have plenty to share.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees back